Monday, September 6, 2010

A little history about trigger points...



Hi!

This time I’m going to talk about trigger points. A trigger point is a little muscle spasm, and produce pain in different degrees, depending of how long you have it, and the localization, and also how it extends. If you had a trigger point, you would do a massage in the affected area. If that trigger point have a long data (months or years), it will be difficult resolve it, but with patience and effort you can do it in less than a week. To treat the trigger points, you must do 6 times during a day massage pressing that point and move your finger only in one direction, and that’s what causes pain that you must withstand.

Trigger points are one of the most common causes of acute and chronic pain. For example, a man who I knew had pain in the shin. When he did sports the pain rise up, and I thought: “I could practice the technique in him, and if these don’t result, it doesn’t matter… ja!” I teach to him the method of this massage, and in less than a week he was totally healed.

In another situation I helped to my grandmother with a shoulder pain. She went to the doctor for this and he said: “This pain is because your age” … ajajaj. But I said: “Mmmm, and if I try apply the technique with my grandmother? ... and I did, and resulted!.

That’s my history today… I hope everyone knows this method.

No comments:

Post a Comment